1. Introduction and acceptance
Welcome to Unbuiltarch.org (“Website”) is an interactive online service.
2. Intellectual property
3. Access and use of the website
1. remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the website or website content;
2. circumvent, disable or interfere with the security-related functions of the website, including, but not limited to, functions that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or impose limitations on the use of the website or the content of the website;
3. use an automated device (such as a robot or spider) or a manual process to copy or “scrape” the website or website content for any purpose without the express written permission of Unbuiltarch. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Unbuiltarch grants public search engine operators permission to use automated devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a search index of the Website. Content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
4. collect or collect any personally identifiable information from the website, including but not limited to usernames, passwords, email addresses;
5. request other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
6. attempt or interfere with the proper functioning of the website or damage, overload or disable it;
7. decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any part of the website;
8. use network monitoring software to determine the architecture or extract usage data from the website;
9. Encourage conduct that violates any local, state, or federal law, whether civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity (for example, using another person’s Membership (as defined in Section 5 (B )) without permission, etc.);
10. engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the website.
4. Conditions of link to the website
We hereby grant you a non-exclusive and limited license, revocable at our discretion, to link to the website home page from any site owned or controlled by you that is not commercially competitive with the website. and do not criticize or harm us in any other way. provided that the site where the link resides, and all other locations to which said site links, comply with all applicable laws and do not abuse, defame, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other rights legal rights of others or, in any way, publish, post, distribute, disseminate or facilitate any information, subject, name or other inappropriate, infringing, defamatory, profane, indecent, obscene or illegal / illegal material or that violates the spirit of our mission . Such link is not an endorsement of our other site (s).
5. Website content and links to third parties
1. We provide the website that includes, but is not limited to, the website content solely for entertainment, educational and promotional purposes. You cannot rely on the information and opinions expressed on our website for any other purpose. In all cases, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness of the Website Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on the Website Content.
2. In many cases, the Website Content will include content posted by a third party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third party. We do not endorse, warrant, and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the website by anyone other than an authorized employee or spokesperson while acting in their official capacities.
3. If there is a dispute between the people accessing the website or between the people accessing the website and any third party, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to participate. If such a dispute exists, you release Unbuiltarch and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies from claims, lawsuits, and damages of any kind or nature arising out of, related to, or in any way related to such dispute.
4. The website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, nor do we necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third party websites nor are we liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your dealings with third parties or your website.
5. The materials appearing on Unbuiltarch’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Unbuiltarch does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Unbuiltarch may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without prior notice. However, Unbuiltarch makes no commitment to update the materials.
6. Minimum age
No one under the age of 16 is allowed to create an account on our site.
Unbuiltarch may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
8. Applicable Law
These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State or location.